Monday 29 August 2011

Meet Finley & Me

So, I have finally taken the plunge and created my own blog, after years of reading others' and being told to start my own! I am very new to all this, I don't know anything about html or how to create a blog, so please bear with my whilst I learn and I hope you enjoy our journey!

The most gorgeous boy entered our lifes on 28th May 2011, five weeks early and at a tiny 3lbs 13oz, today my chunky monkey is 9lbs 13oz.

I shall leave you with a few pictures of the last three months and I can't wait to start posting properly!















Lots of love Mel & Finn xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hii! Finley is just beautiful, what a gorgeous boy you have. I'm off to nosey at your birth story now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I'm very proud! Ohh it's rather long, I think I news to scale it back a tad!x

    ReplyDelete