Tuesday 14 February 2012

OOTD

Hiya beautifuls,

Now I never do ootd post's, mainly because I'm never happy enough in what I'm wearing. However today I woke up to some beautiful flowers being delivered and apart from missing my gorgeous fiance I've been quite happy all day, happy enough to do an ootd!


Skirt - Matalan
Cardigan - Primark
Brogues - Primark
Top - Primark

Yes I've a bit of a thing for Primark!

Thought I'd leave you with a few pictures of my cutie pie today.


Hope you've all had a lovely valentines day and spoilt yourself if a single lady, or been spoilt if a loved up lady

x

5 comments:

  1. Nice skirt and I love your shoes. I'm always sure to get a big Primark shop in when we're in the UK...I love it too xx ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh love the skirt! Really nice hun! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! It's a gorgeous print. My one ever good find in matalan!xx

    ReplyDelete