Saturday 31 March 2012

March favourites..

Hi Cupcakes,

Can you believe it's April tomorrow?
I totally can't, Finn is one at end of May, it's ridiculous how quickly this year has gone!

Anyhoo...as it is April tomorrow I thought I'd squeeze in a quick rundown of the products I've been loving this month. I'm going to do this every month, hoping to anyway!


Garnier Pure Active Exfo-Brusher: Definitely will be rebuying this facewash, the brush has 180 flexi bristles which exfoliate really well, I love the squeaky clean feeling it gives and it also helps to fade marks. Personally I didn't think that last part would live up to much but various scars and marks on my face do seem to be fading.

Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter: I've seen so many hyped posts over the arrival of these lip butters, personally term 'butter' made me think it would be a soft balm, but it's highly pigmented. My current favourite shade is Lollipop, a beautiful raspberry pink which I've been wearing daily.

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush: Smells gorgeous and reminds me of skittles. The scent lingers nicely as well.

Sleek Blush By 3: I managed to pick up this in the much hyped shade 'Lace' pretty much as soon as it was released. I'll do a full review on it soon, I adore the shades, Guipure, a rosey gold shimmer being my favourite



Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion: This is a little bit of a cheat to be honest, it's not a March favourite, it's my current favourite every mascara, the holy grail of mascaras for me! I'm not even sure why I picked it up last year, I thought I'd hated plastic stubby brushes but it was on offer, and well I can't resist a bargain. It grabs every lash and lengthens them to the extreme, I find it holds a curl really well too. I'll do a full review on this at a later date.

Can't leave you without a few photos of Finn!


What are your favourite products for March?

xx

 

2 comments:

  1. i really want to try those sleek blushes, there are so many good shades, but your one looks a lot more natural than the other ones. And finn is sooo cutee, awww :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some beautiful shades, I have the pink spirit one as well but much prefer lace! Aww thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete