Thursday 3 May 2012

It's not you, it's me

For some reason I am not in the right place to blog at the moment. I love that my blog is as open and honest as humanly possible for me to be, but at the moment I don't want to share how I'm feeling all over the Internet. The move was hard, it is getting easier and easier each day as I go to more baby groups, spend every afternoon at my one very good friends house with a brew ( thank you for the endless cups of tea), and drive about getting lost trying to find places. I am enjoying being a stay at home mummy and want to relish that. I will be back, I love blogging and am really missing it, and even though I am not blogging myself I am reading the blogs I follow nearly every day! If you want a glimpse into our daily life's before I return to the blogging world, follow me on twitter @missroc1 or instagram @missroc I am very very grateful for all my blog followers and I will return soon. I have a 1st birthday party to plan in the mean time, a year, a year, it's gone so quick, it's mental! Much love Mel x

2 comments:

  1. look forwad to reading more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Mel your poems brought a tear to my eye but this post was the one to make me more sad....I totally know how you feel. You'll get there, you'll settle, you'll have great friends. Never lose touch with your old friends they will be there forever and make you smile when you thought it impossible...I know! Have fun in the new mummy baby classes. Big hug...write a draft of how you feel, you might feel better even if you never post it? Xx

    ReplyDelete