Saturday 8 October 2011

30 day challenge....day 10

Your dream wedding.

I can't write about my dream wedding without writing about the proposal and ring. To me, my dream wedding would encompass all three.

When I was a little girl I never dreamt about the big white wedding, I used to dream about being proposed to in the most romantic way possible, over and over again. I still do actually!

I am a hopeless romantic, I could (and do!) watch Love Actually over and over again without getting tired of it.



'Marry me' written in the sand on a beautiful holiday.


'Marry me' in rose petals, a la Kris Humphries, lucky Kim!
I think this shows that a proposal doesn't have to be expensive or flashy, will you marry me writen in rose petals surrounded by candels at home would mean just as much as a proposal in paris at the top of the effiel tower


Then again being asked to marry the love of your life in the most romantic city in the world, I wouldn't say no!

My ulitmate engagment ring would be the style below, I can't even photo credit these as they are two  photos I've had saved on my laptop, and transferred to every other one since I was about 16.

Opal stone set with two diamonds.

(I do however have an equally beautiful ring, minus the Opal (maybe one day, hint hint))



I'm not going to write about my dream wedding, instead I'm going to do it in photos, again I can't credit them as they've been saved on my laptop for years, if they're yours please do let me know and I will gladly credit them.












Our dream wedding (in Greece) no doubt would end up in a fabulous dancing and drinking session on the beach.

Love Mel & Finn xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment