Saturday 1 October 2011

30 day challenge....day three

I'm switching up day three and day four, so today is...

A photograph of you taken two years ago.



This was taken in Kos in 2009 when we went on holiday with the in laws for two weeks. It was a fabulous holiday and I can't wait to take Finn to Greece one day.

 The reason for changing day 3 and 4 about is I take all my photos with my Iphone and I'm not sure where my dslr is, I imagine still in the unpacked boxes in the garage!

I would normally take the photo with Ryans phone, but alas he was supposed to leave work at 6.30pm and I haven't heard from him yet. I never know what time he will be finishing work or when his days off are, it drives me round the bend as I like to have some structure in Finn's life, and my own really but what you gonna do. His last day off was Monday, and I believe his next full day off will hopefully (fingers crossed) be next Saturday. It makes me sad as I feel he misses out on so much with Finn as he is generally in bed when his daddy gets home. However we are spending a week in a caravan in Wales in a couple of weeks time so it will be nice for them to have some father son time.

Love Mel & Finn xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment