Monday 3 October 2011

E.L.F review

I've been using the Flawless Finish Foundation in 'sand' from my e.l.f haul for about a week now and I have to say that I'm very impress with it for a mere £6.50.

It's quite a thick foundation with an oil free formula to give a medium to heavy coverage, I find it takes a while to blend in but when it does it's seamless.

I have oily skin and I find this lasts a good 6 hours without a setting powder or touch up which is really good for such a bargain price foundation. The only thing I dislike is the smell, I find all e.l.f products have peculiar smells, to me this smells like suncream. It's a foundation I would definitely repurchase and recommend.




My holy grail foundation is bareMinerals but I just can't justifify the cost whilst I'm on maternity leave so this is a great stopgap until I can get my hands on some more bareMinerals (hint hint Santa!)

Love Mel & Finn xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment