Thursday 21 June 2012

Bourjois Dissolvant Miraculeux -

I will never be a beauty blogger, I'm one of those people that walk round with chipped nails because I can't be bothered with the faff of removing my nail varnish. Cotton wool makes me cringe and I hate them nail polish removal pads.

Enter forth the Bourjois Dissolvant Miraculeux. Oh my gosh I love it. Effectively a bottle of sponge soaked in nail varnish removal with a hole in the top which you swizzle your nail in, and, hey presto, polish free nails. I would express my undying love to it if I could. Never again will I have chipped nails with this baby.

This beaut has sweet almond oil in it, which my cuticles are very thankful for, they're in lovely condition now. It is also fragranced with red fruit and vanilla so you nails smell lovely.

It's not so fab with glitter polish but what is?

Retailing at £4.99 I shall be stocking up! I wonder if I can dip my toes?




Mel x

2 comments:

  1. I'm sat here with chipped and flicked off nail varnish....and need this stuff! Fabulouso! I bet I just paint over my orange with some purple glitter...you'll see Sunday,hehehe :-)

    I'm happy to be back reading my Miss inspiration !! xx :-)

    ReplyDelete