Thursday 28 June 2012

Thursday Fashion

I had a little browse of the shops on Tuesday whilst Finn was in nursery which was lovely, I did miss the pushchair to hang my bags on though!




I picked up a gorgeous pair of jeans from Primark, I love the pastel pink stripe it's super flattering and makes my stumpy legs look much longer.
The bralette I'm in love with, I haven't a clue how I'll wear it or if I'm even brave enough but it's very pretty. This was £12 from Primark
Lastly I picked up this gorgeous peplum top from River Island for £28, unfortunately I'm going to have to return it as its too big but again this is very flattering, you can keep the look quite causal or dress it up. I'm hoping they have it in the size down because it looks so nice on.
Have you found any fashion finds recently?
Mel x
Mel x

1 comment: