Saturday 25 August 2012

Joliebox - August

For some reason it seems like forever since I received my last Joliebox, so I was quite happy when it appeared at the door this morning. I'm pleased they're delivering with a courier now rather than royal mail, the tracking number provide prior to delivery is very helpful!







Dr Bronner's, Pure Castile Soap Pillows
these all in one soaps loved by the a-list cleans and revives from heat to toe
Phil Smith Be Gorgeous, Dry Clean Revitalising Dry Shampoo
this dry shampoo blitzes oily roots and leaves fair feeling fresh and clean
So Susan Cosmetics, Lip Cushion
a sheer gloss to tint and moisturise chapped lips
So Susan Cosmetics, Wide Awake Face Palette
a palette of skin enhancing colour tools to give you a summer glow
Joliebox, Leather Hair Styling Lace
a leather lace to create endless updo's
















I'm quite happy with this months box, I'm sure I'll use everything in it, except maybe the leather lace as I wouldn't know what to do with it!
The Lip Cushion smells like strawberries, it's d'lish. Having a toddler, I'm a massive fan of dry shampoo so looking forward to trying a new one. I haven't heard if the soap pillows before but am keen to try them. Not so sure about the wide awake palette, it seems a little 'tween' make up, like it would come free with the Sugar magazine, but I'll give it a whirl!

Do you subscribe to JolieBox? Are you happy with this months selection?

Mel x

No comments:

Post a Comment