Monday 20 August 2012

Prairie Charms

I was recently contacted by the lovely Stephanie at Prairie Charms to take part in their recently launched 'Project Blogger' which offers 50% off their products. The discount still enables them to donate a minimum 10% to the charity they support, GOSH and their 'Kiss It Better' campaign.


After having a little look at their website I jumped at the chance. I chose two bracelets, one named "all imaginable futures" and the other "this day with never happen again" the fact that the bracelets had names really appealed to me and it gives them their own sense of character. To my joy they arrived beautiful packaged, I love buying myself things that arrive wrapped like presents!

One was a set of two, a gorgeous cream bead bracelet with a gold bow charm, the second a black bead bracelet with a feather charm. These look lovely together and really work well with any outfit.


The second, my favourite, is brown wooden bead bracelet with a lovely little elephant charm.
 

I love to wear these stacked up with a few other bracelets but they look equally as good worn on their own. I like the fact they are quite fashion forward.

I do think the postage charge is quite steep, overinflated postage is a huge bugbear of mine. I paid £2.99 2nd but could have paid £3.49 for 1st when the postage charge was actually 69p. That miffed me off slightly.

Prairie charms are currently offering free p&p and 35% off so its definitely worth a look on their website to see if anything tickles your fancy, I have my eye on the Florence ring.

Prairie Charms are also on Twitter so you can keep up with their latest news & offers.

Do you own anything from the Prairie Charms range?


No comments:

Post a Comment