Wednesday 1 August 2012

They're real! A review

When I went to the Trafford Centre with the lovely Clare from kisses n smiles I had my eyebrows waxed at the Benefit Brow Bar.

We had a little make over by the equally lovely Sam, I asked him if I could try out the new They're Real! Mascara out, he told me that one was being sold every minute and it was due to become the UK's best selling mascara.

I tried Bad Gal years ago but it really irritate my eyes so I had to stop wearing it, luckily They're Real! is a completely different formula. I've totally fallen in love with it.

What they say;
Why we love it

they're real! lengthens, curls, volumises, lifts & separates. Our jet black, long-wearing formula won’t smudge or dry out. A specially designed brush reveals lashes you never knew you had!

What else you need to know:94% saw dramatic length & volume*
90% saw base-to-tip curl*
94% saw visible lift*
100% saw long-wearing results

Naked (ooer!) lashes


One Coat


Two coats & liner



I bloody love it! It lifts, curls and separates fantastically.
I don't think they look false but they certainly look better than they do with any other mascara.
 I've read a few reviews that say it clumps with a few coats but I haven't found that, nor have I found it difficult to remove, a few swipes with my Bioderma Crealine and it's gone.

They're Real! retails for £18.50 for 8.5g

Thought I'd also post a quick photo of Finn showing his support for Team GB whilst watching the Olympics.


How have you been showing your support for Team GB?

6 comments:

  1. This mascara looks amazing... I've been wanting to try it for ages but I'm trying to finish up the ones I got now, first :( taking forever!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hopeless at finishing things up before I buy another, it takes ages! This is defs worth a try xx

      Delete
  2. I was only thinking yesterday how you were going with the Benefit mascara...now I know! :-) really makes your eyelashes look fab! Oh, and I really wish I could do eyeliner...my lines end up all over the place hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a gel liner now from l'oreal that comes with a brush, much easier to master & to go over wonky lines! Xx

      Delete
  3. Wow this looks like an amazing mascara! Will have to try it, heard so many great things about it :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defs worth a try, I love it so much, shame it's a little pricey though!x

      Delete