Monday 2 July 2012

Cambridge Weight Plan

Today I embark on the Cambridge Weight Plan. Not to be seen as a quick fix which I think the recent publicility from Lauren Goodger and Frankie Essex portrays.




Here's what they CWP has to say;

"Millions of people around the world have successfully lost weight and kept it off with Cambridge. The secret of their success? Not only is CWP nutritionally balanced, it so gives you much more flexibility and choice than other weight loss options, making it easy to fit into your every day life. It comprises a six-step programme that combines an easy to follow eating plan, and some realistic, practical lifestyle changes, with the ongoing advice of an accredited Cambridge consultant. CWP is about more than just losing weight - its about helping you reassess your future approach to food"






I shall be doing Soul Source + which is VLCD of approximately 640kcals a day, you also need to drink at least 2.25 litres of water a day.

SS + is either 4 Cambridge products plus 200mll of skimmed milk OR 3 products and one 200kcal meal from a list of approved foods, mainly lean white protein 170g chicken, 255g fat free cottage cheese, 230g cod etc, and 80g of certain vegetables.

Im starting today until the 13th July, then will be restarting the following monday, its my birthday that weekend, probably not how it should be done but will be fine for me.

This diet gets your body in a state of ketosis, which is not harmful. It is where body fat is used to produce energy. Most people don't feel hungry when is ketosis, some feel euphoric, but your breath will stink so have some spray handy!

I'm off to buy some scales when the gas man turns up, I've no heating or hot water at the moment which is a nightmare, and I'll post up my weight and measurements later.

Mel x

2 comments:

  1. I did Diet chef in the past and i found it easy to follow and I was very Pleased. I think these plans are great especially to start a diet, 'wake up' the metabolism... but they are usually pretty pricey. :(

    Good luck!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible quest there. What occurred after? Take care!


    Also visit my webpage :: diets that work fast

    ReplyDelete