Thursday 26 July 2012

imPRESS Press-On Manicure

I love having beautiful looking nails, unfortunately my job and a toddler means they rarely look at their best. When we visited Leeds I was child free for the weekend so thought I'd try some press on nails, I haven't used stick on nails since I was about 15 and I'm glad to see they've greatly improved!

I chose imPRESS press-on manicure nails whilst browsing in Boots. I went for a gorgeous print called 'lovestruck' but there is an impressive 36 styles to chose from. They came in a cute little nail polish esq bottle and retail at £8.99 for 24 nails.


I loved how easy they were to apply, simply peel the cuticle tab off and stick on, they had amazing staying power, supposedly a week which I can well believe but I took mine off after 4 days as nails and nappy changes don't go well together!


Every sales assistant in each shop I went in in Leeds commented on them, this print was very eye catching and they look like you've had a salon manicure. I liked the length too, they were quite short which I was pleased with as I'm not a fan of long nails.
Do you wear false nails, which brands to do prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment