Monday 16 January 2012

Half a pound of tuppenny rice; half a pound of treacle

Sorry I've been kind of quiet this week, next week will be much the same as Ryan has a second interview in Southport on Wednesday as we're going across/up with him tonight. I shall as always be taking lots of photos and I'll leave you with some photos of last week.

I've pretty much spent the week singing nursery rhymes for Finn as he loves it, current favourites a 'row row row your boat', 'the grand old duke of york', and er 'what shall we do with a drunken sailor' but that's not a nursery rhyme is it?

 Hopefully I'll be back on blogging form when I return!






Oh and I lost 3lbs this week! Very happy with that, been a bit rubbish since the weekend but back on it now!

Love Mel & Finn x

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the loss!!
    Weirdly i also sing What do we do with a drunken Sailor to Seb too. He adores being sung too, and joins in with the actions now, its tooo cute <3
    FC on the 2nd interview x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Strange song but Finn seems to love it. We've just started tiny talk so I'm interested to see if he picks the signs up! aww that must be super cute!!x

      Delete