Monday 2 January 2012

Watch me shrink

hopefully!

My main New Years resolution is to lose the rest of the baby weight plus an extra stone or two.

On Thursday I shall be trotting along to my local Slimming World club. Having tried many diets in the past few years, Atkins, Harcombe, Weight Watchers, Slim Fast, Cambridge Diet, I thought I would try something new. I also have a few friends which lost quite a bit this way.

Ideally I would like to lose 3 stone by 28th May, Finns 1st birthday.

On Friday morning I will post my measurements and current weight along with how much I have to lose and will update it each Friday morning after my weigh in.

If you too are starting a diet this year and need a diet buddy please leave me a comment, the more the merrier and I would always welcome the extra support!



Join me for the ride!

Love Mel & Finn (who needs to put on weight not lose it!!)

1 comment:

  1. I too wold love to loose 3 stone by May, that's when my birthday is. I need to exercise more, as I eat relatively well, I just sit on my bum too often :D
    Good luck with your weight loss journey, I shall be popping by to see how it's going :D xx

    ReplyDelete