Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy 2012

Hi beautifuls,

Hope you had a fantastic New Years Eve, I hope to god I won't spend another NYE the same! Finn had a horrible ear ache and was in so much pain, so we spent all evening trying to get his fever down, reduce his pain and to comfort him, he finally well asleep at 11.55pm, shattered isn't the word!

In case you follow me for all things baby related, I'd love it if you'd check out my new blog here.

My new years resolutions are;

To lose the rest of my baby weight and an extra stone, I am going to start Slimming World on Thursday so I shall keep you updated on my progress

Secondly to use reusable nappies on Finn, we are testing them out today, he looks mightily cute if I do say so myself!



Love Mel & Finn xx

4 comments:

  1. Awww look at his chunky arms :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure all his weight goes on his arms and legs, he's a right chunky monkey!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep clicking on your link for your new blog but it keeps coming up sayin the blog wasn't found :( x

    ReplyDelete