Friday 6 January 2012

Lets get skinny

12st 11lbs, ouch!

(I was going to convert this to metric as it looks better to me!)

My goal weight is 9st 7lbs.

I would like to reach this by 25th May.

This means roughly I have to lose 2.5lbs a week for 20 weeks.

May I add that I don't want to be *that* skinny, but I like the photo for motivation! 


I will take a photo each week and update on my weight loss.

If anyone is interested in doing Slimming World then I will post my weekly menu *here*


Just a quick picture of my little pudding this morning for you all!







4 comments:

  1. Krikey, but I think you have the motivation and can do it xx I love that pic with the quotes "do it for the thigh gap"...I've wanted that thigh gap for 3 years - finally I have it...but heck it was, and still is, bloody hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you for your kind comments on my blog.
    Your baby is so cute...gorgeous.

    Good luck with the weight loss I am doing the same at the moment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi check out my blog I gave you an award x

    ReplyDelete