Sunday 8 January 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Yesterday I was super excited to see that the lovely Sandra at Beauty Balm gave me this award which I really appreciate, do go check out her blog!

This my first ever blog award and I was a little bit giddy to recieve it!

Rules-
You have to thank the person that gave you the award and a link back to their blog.
 
Share 7 facts about yourself
 
Send the award on to 15 others bloggers whos blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have been given the award.



Seven Facts

I am half portugeuse
I'm a seriously shopaholic and need a shopping fix at least every week
Ditto the above to Starbucks
I love the sun and dream about holidays
My dream house would be a country cottage with an aga
I live close to the sea and try to go as often as I can
I'm addicted to facebook and twitter, follow me at missroc1

I'd like to pass the award on to:

Mary @ Figwittage
Molly @ Molly ox
Victoria @ Cosmetic Cravings

Go check out their blogs


x
















6 comments:

  1. thank you for voting my lovely, and thank you for the award!! means a lot <3

    http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou so so so so so so so much for this awards, it means so much to me to know that people actually like me blog, and i am not just writing it for my own sack.
    love you;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award, and thank you so much for nominating me :D It means a lot and makes my day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw thank you so much lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Thank you sooo much for the award :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous of you living near the sea, i would love to be nearer. Its so calming. Thank you for passing it on xx

    ReplyDelete