Wednesday 25 July 2012

Joliebox July

This is my second JolieBox after cancelling my GlossyBox, I much prefer it but I do miss the pretty packaging of the GB!



I received;

Etat Pur - Biomimetic Skincare B-09 - Express purifying mask
What a mouthful! Full sized product retailing at £7.50, I've been meaning to buy a new facemask for a while so I look forward to using this.

Jane Iredale - Tantasia Self Tanner
This is a diddly squat tube, I'm hoping there will be enough in it to cover my face!

Nailgirls
Two mini polishes from the Medal Collection, i received gold & bronze, not sure what I'll do with the bronze but the gold will look perfect with coral.

Wen by Caz Dean - Sweet Almond & Mint Cleansing Conditioner
Can't wait to use this, it smells absolutely divine. It's SLS free too.

To make up for last months box being late, JB have included some mini toe separaters and an extra gift, I received a Yardley's Peony Body Wash, retailing at £3.50.

Do you subscribe to Joliebox, what have you received this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment