Saturday 7 July 2012

Looking forward

I'm super excited to have a busy week lined up from Monday.

Myself and Clare from Kisses n smiles are off to the Trafford Centre for a spot of shopping & lunch on Monday and I have a fake bake spray tan booked in for thursday night as a little birthday treat to myself.




On Friday Ryan and I are going to Leeds for my birthday, we're staying in the Mal Maison hotel which I'm very much looking forward to, we have a bit of a tradition for booking each other hotels stays for our birthday and trying to outdo each other! Do let me know if there are any must see/do things in Leeds also any good bars/clubs, neither of us have ever been!
Saturday we have booked a meal at a lovely local italian with 12 other family and friends, and in Sunday it's my birthday, I think we're taking Finn to Knowsley Safari Park, I'm quite excited about that!




The following Friday I'm off to The Open. Each year it's on over my birthday so we always watch it on tv, however with Ryan's club holding the Local Final Qualifying for it, he has been able to secure some tickets. I want to make a little banner and take my autograph book just to embarrass him but I think he'd leave me!




Do you have any nice plans for next week?
Mel x

1 comment:

  1. Ooo I hope you had a lovely weekend. I want to see pictures :D Hope your well xx

    OutsideBeautyInsideHEalth

    ReplyDelete