Thursday 19 July 2012

Leeds loving

So, I am currently stuck on my armchair watching The Open as I have just steam mopped the floor and forgot about the fact I can't stand on it. The glamorous life of a mummy!

Conveniently the laptop is under this armchair so I thought I'd do a little post on my trip to Leeds. I bloody love Leeds, the shops are great, and the Victorian Quarter? I was in heaven! We stayed at the Mal Maison hotel which was gorgeous, they even left me a little card and some chocolates for my birthday and their cocktails are to die for, Watermelon Martini was just amazing.

We also had lunch at Jamie's Italian which was really nice, fabulous service and the food was yummy.

I was amazed at how easy Leeds is to get around, considering we have never been we were able to walk everywhere and find our way easily.

Train art//sweet shop//cupcakes//hotel room//watermelon martini//eye makeup//ootn//king scallops//espresso martini//mojitos in jakes bar//the boy//new sandals//crispy squid//seafood risotto// more squid - need more to pay more attention to my colleges!


Trafford centre//haul//nails//hotel card//birthday present//ootn//the boy//us/boy again//drinks//bubba//cath kidston buys//impassioned//best birthday card//Pandora charm (a little boy)

Clearly you can see my diet is going well from those photos. I have issues with it at the moment, I can't stick to anything, god knows why as I'm fed up of feeling fat!

Have you been to Leeds before? I think we'll definitely go again considering it's just over an hour on the train.

Mel xx



2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely time. I love going into Leeds, its got so many different things to offer. Its Phils birthday in a couple of weeks and we have a room booked in a nice hotel just outside of the city x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely. You'll have let me know if they are any good days out of children nearby, I'm not used to places being so close. Norwich isnt close to anywhere! I'm hoping to explore Manchester next. Hope to have a lovely time for Phil's birthday, will be a nice break for you before your wedding & new addiction!x

    ReplyDelete