Wednesday 21 December 2011

Dear Santa, I have been very good this year...

and I know I'm a little late with my Christmas List but if some (any!) of these could make it under the Christmas tree then I will be a very very happy girl.



A Mulberry Bayswater (my friends boyfriend just treated her to one of these, jammy cow!)

Short Chestnut Uggs - to replace my £5 cheapies which have a mouth
A beautiful Opal ring - I've wanted an Opal ring my whole entire life, I think they are beautiful



Christian Louboutin Black Pumps - I'd kill for the red sole



Naked 2 Palette - simply gorgeous
And if I could have just one day hour with Taylor Lautner & Robert Pattinson, then I would never ask you for anything ever again.

A girl can dream!

What one thing do you wish Santa would deliver you?

 I'm taking Finn to see Arthur's Christmas tomorrow then we are off t'up North for the week to spend Christmas with Ryans family

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas lovelies.

Love Mel & Finn xxx

4 comments:

  1. Yes please to a pair of Loubs! Hope your wish comes true. Merry Xmas to you and your family :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super taste Miss! I hope Mr Christmas brings what you want. Those shoes are fab, I'd love to look at them but walk in them is a total impossible dream...I only do flats! Have a fun week up't'north...happy Christmas to all the family xx :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. More of a dream wish list I think! Hope you both have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove the Opal ring! how beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete