Thursday 15 December 2011

My ears are bleeding...

I've had quite a shock to the system yesterday. Finn seems to be in full blown teething mode (can't feel any toothy pegs though!). He's crying the house down, now Finn never ever cries, I know I'm very lucky with this but oh my gosh it's horrible to hear and to know I can't do anything to help him, apart from cuddles, bongela and calpol!

I have heard there is a miracle teething powders called 'Ashton & Parsons Infant Powders' they have rave reviews but I have called every local pharmacy and none are stocking them due to manufacturing problems, so if anyone happens to be in/near a pharmacy and sees them then please let me know, I would be you lifelong friend!



If any of my lovely followers have any suggestions on other teething remedies then I'd love to hear them!

Calpol has knocked Finn out now so I shall go and finally take photos of my recent hauls and get them uploaded tonight!

Love Mel & a very very grumpy Finn xxx

2 comments:

  1. The powders never helped Daniel, unfortunately, I searched high and low for them! Where is it you live?

    Thankyou for your congratulations on our pregnancy, sorry it's taken so long for me to reply! I am incredibly excited!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Norwich, until Ryan finds a new job!

    Aw you're welcome, I bet Daniel is excited at the prospect of having a little brother or sister?xx

    ReplyDelete