Monday 12 December 2011

An update

Hi lovelies,

I apologise for my lack of blogging, since Ryan lost his job I've had to be good and go out less and shop much less. So me and Finn spend our days playing and meeting up with friends. Which doesn't really make for exhilarating blog posts.

Because of the field of work Ryan is in, for him to find another job it's going to mean relocating. His parents live in the North West and mine in East Anglia, so hopefully we will find something within a decent travelling distance of both. I'm not quite sure how I feel about moving to somewhere I've never been, making new friends, finding a new job and having no family around but it will be an adventure I'm sure! So again fashion and beauty aside, I shall leave you with a few picture of my gorgeous boy.

I also wanted to say hi to my fabulous new followers, it makes my day when I see I have a new
follower!



I *will* upload my H&M & Boohoo haul asap, time escapes me at the moment!


Love Mel & Finn x

1 comment:

  1. The look on Finn's face while he has his hand in his dinner...excellent :-D. I'm sure the job and relocating things will work out fine, and often, these things ar for the best...you'll do just great and yes, enjoy the adventure xx;-)

    ReplyDelete