Friday 16 December 2011

December GlossyBox - Blink + Go Hi-Definition Mascara

Hi Lovelies,

I do have a GlossyBox review to do this month but I thought I would start with one of the products first!

I received the full sized Blink + Go Hi-Definition Mascara//'Longer, thicker, sexier. Give your natural lashes a stunning flake-free, waterproof boost'.

This retails at £14.99 for 8g, which is more than I would normally spend and I already have my holy grail mascara being Max Factor's False Lash Effect Fusion.

I only wear waterproof mascara one day a week when I take Finn swimming and with lots of splashing babies I need a decent waterproof mascara, at the moment I use Models Own Ultra Water Proof mascara which is a bit rubbish at defining but a fab job of withstanding underwater swims and lots of splishing and splashing.

 Blink + Go isn't a brand I've heard of before and personally I don't rate the mascara at all.

Naked lashes

Main photo//One coat of mascara//Small photo's//two coats, curled.

The wand is a quite thin and also angled to get the hard to reach lashes.

With one coat of mascara it actually looks quite good, longer and more defined however with a second coat it clumps quite significantly.

However I'm really disappointed with staying power of this product, I had a shower about 30 mins after applying the mascara and wiped my eyes whilst in there, immediately had a black hand and full on flaking with a streaky black face, not a good look!

 Definitely not a product I would repurchase or recommend.

GlossyBox & Haul review up tomorrow.

Love Mel & a still grumpy Finn x


2 comments:

  1. youre exactly the same as me, the only mascara i used is false lash fusion!

    http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I'd hate flf cause of the wand and bought it on a whim, but it's amazing isn't it! I love it!

    ReplyDelete