Monday 19 December 2011

GlossyBox - December Review

Hi lovelies,

I thought that after a review for any yummy mummies followers, I would do a non baby related review!

I was super excited to receive this months GlossyBox, expecting it to be better than ever. So when my postman opened my front door and left it in the porch (who elses postman does this? not sure what's wrong with the letterbox!) , I was downstairs quick as a flash!

This very festive looking box lived up to my expectations (although Octobers is still my favourite). GlossyBox had gone all christmassy on us, gone was the dusky pink box in favour of a fetching Santa Claus red box.

Here's what I got in my box



MeMeMe - Seventh Heaven Facebase
Generally I don't use a primer as I haven't found one I totally love but this is fab, instantly sinks into your skin, mattifies and evens your skin tone providing a great base for your make-up. Excellent size for a sample too. Personally I don't like the smell, smells like toilet cleaner to me but a lot of people love it!

Rituals Foaming Shower Gel - Indian Rose and Sweet Almond Oil
I cannot describe how much I love this, it smells divine, like marzipan and sweeties, so does my bathroom walls after I squirted it all over them by mistake, you have been warned! The scent lingers subtly on your skin for quite some time. I don't wear perfume any more as I don't like Finn smelling of it, so this is perfect for me.

Deborah Lippmann nail polish in ‘Razzle Dazzle’
Again I love it, such a beautiful Christmassy shade, plummy purple with raspberry glitter, it is absolutely gorgeous. It also seems to be wearing very well, three days later and I only have one chip on my thumb. I also received an extra 'Stripper to go' nail varnish mit, which was handy as I'd ran out of my nail polish remover and was desperate to paint my nails in Razzle Dazzle!

Blink + Go Mascara
Not even going to waste words on this, hate it! see previous review!

Cargo lip gloss
I'm not normally one to slick on the lip gloss but as Christmas is coming up everyone wants a little sparkle. I received the shade Serengeti which is a lovely peachy shade with a shimmer running through it, a your lips but better hue.

If you would like your own GlossyBox for £10.00 plus £2.95 p&p then click here

Love Mel & Finn

2 comments:

  1. the primer sounds amazing! and I wanted that shower foam! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must start using primers more so I'm glad I got this! and omg the shower gel smells gorgeous, quite cheap too! x

    ReplyDelete