Monday 26 December 2011

Happy Boxing Day!

I hope you've all had a fabulous christmas! Finn was a little over whelmed but loved it.
We had a strict £30 limit for each other as so nothing interesting really to show you, however Finn has a massive mountain of toys, how we'll get them all home I don't know! I've even entertainted the idea of flying with Finn just so we free up two spaces in the car for toys.

I've been a bit photo mad the last few days so this is just a very small selection!




Love Mel & Finn xxx

3 comments:

  1. Aww bless him, he looks so tiny in his jumperoo!
    Looks like you're having a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, look at that little tux! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Emma - He is a tiny thing,he two books under his feet so he can bounce bless him!x

    @Kendra - I loved the tux, he got a bit cross with the bow tickling his neck!x

    ReplyDelete