Tuesday 20 September 2011

Coffee & Cake

Another day another coffee. Today I met the other yummy mummies from the NCT group that I should have gone to, had I not been admitted to hospital at 32 weeks! One of the mummies is very poorly in hospital at the moment so I wish her well and hope she is on the mend soon.

Today we met at Zest @ House of Frasier. It was a nice bright cafe looking out over the parade of shops in the mall. We were able to get a bench of sofa's and apart from blocking a poor man in we were able to park all the buggies up. I do like cafe's that act as if its no trouble to bring your drinks over to you, rather than the ones that let you struggle with the pushchair and a tray of hot drinks so major bonus points there for Zest. Some of the mummies had lunch which looked lovely too.The changing facilities were very good, although there was only one baby changing room I imagine there are more on the other floors. Luckily this one had a toilet in too, which I always think is a must! In the main Mall there is an open baby changing room with a couple of changers, however the toilet door opens in wards so you can't take the pushchair in there, which seems pretty pointless to me, who's going to leave the baby in the pushchair on the other side of the door.


Had I of been a good blogger I would of taken a photo, I shall do this from now on.

All of the babies are so much more alert now as the weeks go on, Finn is now 12 weeks corrected and the other babies vary from I believe nearly 8 weeks to 12 weeks so it's nice to see that Finn is on par with the oldest baby.

I've fallen off the diet wagon today, oops, straight back on it tomorrow though as it's really working and I'm actually enjoying it so much, I'll blog about it when I've lost a stone.

Just noticed Britain's & Ireland's Next Top Model is on, I'm hoping for a Juste and Jade final, got to love a bit of trashy t.v.

Love mel & Finn xxx

2 comments:

  1. That last photo is so cute!! Glad you had a good day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the last picture. Toooo cute!!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete