Sunday 4 September 2011

Mission Impossible!

Having my gorgeous boy completely wrecked my body. Even though I only got to 35 weeks and he was a tiny 3lbs 13oz I have stretch marks galore, and the lovely C-Section scar. I used Bio Oil every week since I was four weeks pregnant but it didn't make any difference, I was destined to get the dreaded stretch marks it seems!

I've decided to dig out the Bio Oil and give it another bash to see if it can't fade the marks a little as I would love to take Finn abroad next year and would like to be able to wear a bikini.

This is what Bio Oil says about Stretch marks....
'Stretch marks are permanent in nature, and although Bio‑Oil is formulated to help improve their appearance, it can never remove them.
Bio‑Oil should be massaged in a circular motion into the stretch marks, twice daily, for a minimum of 3 months. During pregnancy, it should be applied from the start of the second trimester to areas that are prone to stretch marks such as the abdomen, breasts, lower back, hips, buttocks and thighs'

I shall post a picture (and scare the world!) of the dreaded marks now, and another in a months time to see if there is any visible difference.





Love Mel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment