Monday 19 September 2011

Deck the halls...

Yes CHRISTMAS is only 96 sleeps away. I totally love Christmas and this year will be extra special with it being Finn's first Christmas. My Amazon wish list is bulging with things I keep finding to buy Finn, I feel he will be spoilt this year.

Last Christmas in an attempt to keep costs down as we we're saving for baby paraphernalia I made most of our families presents, this consisted of a foodie box of homemade goodies being; mango chutney, red onion relish, Christmas pudding vodka and peanut brittle.

This year I hope to do the same and I am already scouting the Internet for interesting foodie gifts to make. So far I have on my list; Bacon Jam from Niamh at the ever fabulous blog Eat Like a Girl, last years Mango Chutney was a massive hit so I shall make that again, I think I will make a Rumtopt and my friend Sam from Up The Wall made some gorgeous chocolate covered pretzels last year so I might steal her idea and make the same.


Photo credit here

Love Mel & Finn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment