Wednesday 28 September 2011

A to Z of me...

A little thingamajig on the A to Z of me.
I took this from Mary's Blog x
A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore that you hate: dishes, I need a dishwasher!
D. Dogs: A nutty GoldenDoodle called Bella
E. Essential start to your day: Starbucks Via Decaff
F. Favorite color: Autumnal colours

G. Gold or Silver: White Gold
H. Height:5' 2
I. Instruments you play: none
J. Job title: Stay at home mum, would love that to be yummy mummy
K. Kids: Finn, 4 months today
L. Live: Norwich, Norfolk
M. Mother’s name: Linda
N. Nicknames: Melon, Pineapple, Ball
O. Overnight hospital stays: 1 week for monitoring whilst pregnant, 5 days after c-section
P. Pet peeves: Sunday drivers, lateness
Q. Quote from a movie:  'Nobody puts baby in the corner' Dirty Dancing
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Jonnie 20, Jamie 10
T. Time you wake up: Normally 6.30am unless my boy permits me a lay in :)
U. Underwear: Pretty sets
V. Vegetable you hate: peas
W. What makes you run late: Nothing, see pet peeves!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Chest x-ray
Y. Yummy food that you make:  Double chocolate cheesecake & chutneys
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe, I love their little faces!



Love Mel & Finn xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment