Wednesday 7 September 2011

Discoveries

In the last few weeks Finn has discovered how to smile and coo, I love waking up to such a happy smiley little boy.

I've made a pact with myself to discover all the little towns near by rather than always going to Norwich, the closest city. I'd like to support the local area, but I don't know it! We moved into our house in a new area on a Monday and I was admitted to hospital to have Finn on the Thursday. After our house inspection (the joys of renting) today we are heading to Bungay which is our closest market town.

eBay...I've never been much of an eBayer, however lately I've been buying more and more bits for Finn off there, normally new or hardly used, as babies grow soo quickly. Finn has so far gone through so many sizes, premature, tiny baby, early baby, finally we are in newborn clothes and soon to be 0-3 months as he is turning into a chunky monkey!

I shall leave you with a picture of Finn in his Hawaiian Dungarees, we are trying to bring the sun out!





Love Mel & Finn xxx

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute!! Ebay really is fab for baby stuff, i've got loads from there for Seb and sold a few bits too x

    ReplyDelete