Thursday 22 September 2011

A *small* E.L.F haul


Or not so small!

I think I spend £30 when E.L.F had there 50% sale, I had only spent £25 but paying for postage really miffs me off and I think it was £3.95 so as it was free delivery over £30 I thought I might as well try some more items!


Clockwise from top....
9pc brush set, I never use brushes so thought I might as well start with a cheap set.
Cream eyeliner in Plum
Nail varnish in Navy
Lip lock pencil
Blotting sheets
Theraputic condition lipbalm
Mineral lipstick in Natural nymph
Cutical conditioning pen
Stipple brush
Zip zapper
Cream eyeliner in Gun Metal
Mineral booster in Sheer
Lip primer & plumper
Eye widener
Flawless finish foundation in Sand
Contouring blush & bronzing powder
Individual lash kit.

Cream eyeliner in plum & gun metal
Eye widener
Natural nypmh lipstick
bronzer & blush contouring kit.

Will do some individual reviews when I've tried them all but so far I am very impressed with the cream eyeliners, the plum and gun mental are beautiful colours and are highly pigmented and very long lasting, I'm really looking forward to using them.


Love Mel & Finn xxx

1 comment: