Tuesday 13 September 2011

Coffee days

I spent the day doing what I do best..... hanging out in coffee shops with other yummy mummies!

I like to try a different coffee shop each time, though Starbucks is my most favourite place ever.

Today we went to Marks and Spencers new cafe, M&S in Norwich have just had the biggest redesign in M&S history. It is very nice, not a store I frequent really so can't really comment on it! The cafe itself was lovely and bright, very busy and service was slow but was with a smile. The cakes, oh my, they looked amazing! Baby changing facilites are good, very clean, one private changing room (could of done with a toilet in it really, I mean what are you meant to do if you're on your own?!) and lots of changing stations in the main ladies toilets.

Sorry for such a boring post!

I shall leave you with a pic of my cutie pie this morning.


Love Mel & Finn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment