Friday 2 September 2011

Lazy days and diets

Ohh we've had a lazy couple of days, except for a trip to the 'Big Scream' on Thursday where we saw One Day, which was very good, if a little wishy washy and predictable! Would love to read the book, I imagine it's 10x better, as with most books made into films, that said I absolutely cannot wait to see Breaking Dawn, I need my vampire fix, hurry up 18th November!

Quick lazy day playing picture .....



So on to the diet, I'm always dieting, nothing ever works, well I never stick at anything really! The Cambridge diet was great, except for the £45 a week, I could live on shakes and soups forever, I just don't have the money. A friend suggested the Harcombe Diet, which as far as I can see is similar to Atkins just with a little more carbs. I'm going to buy the ebook tonight for Kindle and see what it's all about. In the mean time I shall stick to walking the dog like crazy!


Love Mel & Finn xx

1 comment:

  1. I wish a cinema near here did the baby screamings, its so unfair! x

    ReplyDelete