Sunday 20 November 2011

clumbsy me

Sorry I've been a rubbish blogger!

I had meant to schedual some posts in yesterday but I managed to fall down the stairs with Finn in my arms.
I some how just stepped off the fourth step thinking I was at the bottom, landed on my feet which then gave way so I ended up like a sack of spuds at the bottom!

Luckily he was fine but I landed awkardly on my wrist and decided to go to the 'walk in' doctors who sent me a&e to check it out, I've only stretched my ligaments with a possibly tear but it seriously hurts! I generally have quite a high pain thresshold but not today. bad times. so unfortunately my typing skills are pretty low at the moment

I have H&M, BooHoo and Next orders being delivered shortly so by then I should be back to normal hopefully!

On a side note, Breaking Dawn was absolutely amazing, honestly the best film I have seen this year! We were 30mins early for the midnight showing and still had to sit right at the front, which gives me an excuse to go again to see the bits I might of missed!


Thanks to Beth @ MommaB&Babyboy I have managed to work out how to make collages, so here are our last few days.



Love Mel & Finn xx



3 comments:

  1. Oh god you poor thing. Phil feel down the stairs and broke his toe a few months ago, it was awful. I'm glad Finn is ok x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch I imagine a broken toe isn't fun! Was quite shaken up but wrist seems to be on the mend now thank god!x

    ReplyDelete