Monday 21 November 2011

Sky Line Pink - Revlon Review

I promised a review of this a few days ago, since then I have been trying to take a photo that does this gorgeous lipstick justice. I previously thought I wasn't too bad a photographer but it seems not!

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Sky Line Pink is a light pink colour with a frosted shimmer. I had seen a few reviews of this lipstick before I bought it and I find it to be more of a golden nude colour on myself where on most its a pinky nude. Either way it's lovely soft and creamy muted golden/pink nude, perfect to go with dramatic eye make up for winter.







And just one of my cheeky monkey on our walk today.

I'm thinking of started a baby related blog, I want to do baby led weaning and there is little information on this, and we also might be re-locating in the near future so it would be nice for friends and family to see how Finn is growing, but I'm not sure if I can cope with two blogs!




Love Mel & Finn xxx

5 comments:

  1. the lipstick just look perfect on you!
    I like the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you, it really is a lovely colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this lippy - I've got it as well. I agree, it's really hard to photo it - I'm not sure if it's because my lips look weird in photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww your baby is so cute!Lucky you (:

    ReplyDelete