Thursday 24 November 2011

Squeezing in a GlossyBox Review - November

Thought that I would review my GlossyBox before I leave for Manchester!





November 2011 - The Christmas Gift-Guide: Part 1
5 products to try before your buy (whether for yourself or others)

Heres what I recieved//Arbonne FC5 Cooling Foot Creme//Dead Sea Spa Magik bath salts//Monu Skin Perfector//Nail Roc Designer Nail Wraps//Serge Lutens Perfume Samples

 I know a lot of people were disappointed with this months box as the Dead Sea Spa Magik bath salts were in a previous box, again we received perfume samples which you can pick up free at any beauty counter, also this box contains no make up.

 I feel they probably peaked too soon giving away such amazing samples when they first started and this months box was a bit of an anti-climax however I wouldn't say I am disappointed with it.

I love the Nail Rock wraps but unfortunately my nails are quite small and they wouldn't go on nicely but they would be fab for Christmas nights out. As I am a fan of Dead Sea Spa Magik I look forward to using the bath salts after my gym sessions as they are fabulous at relaxing the muscles.

I find the Serge Lutens samples quite nice actually, uni-sex and clean, fresh scent. A long cry from my favourite Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb but they are lovely for everyday wear, not that I will be repurchasing them at £86.00 for 100ml!

I am yet to try the Monu Skin perfector but I hear it's a perfect primer for make-up and the Arbonne FC5 Cooling foot Creme will be given away at Christmas as a stocking filler.

All in all a good box but not fabulous, fingers crossed GlossyBox will pull something amazing out of the bag for their Christmas Box!


Love Mel & Finn xx

4 comments:

  1. I would've loved to have received that pattern of the Nail Rock wraps! I got the black and white spotty ones xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - still haven't received my GB yet but I can't stop myself finding out what's in it - lol!!

    http://blindbeauties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monu primer is the best item out of the box, I'm fastly falling in love with it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Katie have you looked on the beauty box swaps fb page if anyone is after them ones for a swap? Worth a try!!xxx

    @blindbeauties oh no that's late isn't it!fingers crossed it comes soon!xxx

    I'll check you both your blogs now!xx

    @Alex I must try it soon if it's that fab!!x

    ReplyDelete