Saturday 12 November 2011

NOTD - Facets of Fuchsia

Now I may be a bit slow on the uptake here as I have read so many reviews on this nail polish, but it is blindingly beautiful!
I am so glad I purchased it. Revlon's A/W collection includes 'Facets of Fuchsia' which has fuchsia glitter suspended in a black polish (so many reviews say in jelly, but it's just normal black polish to me!).
The first coat goes on really wishy washy and I was thinking that it would take at least three coats to be opaque but the second goes on really well and sealed with a top coat it's just gorgeous.

I imagine it is going to be a complete nightmare to remove but as I can't stop staring at my nails at the moment I'm really not fussed!

I cannot take a picture that does it justice and that shows up the true colour of the glitter but I'm sure you have seen the many pictures out there of it!


I have a bit of a Revlon obsession at the moment as I also bought the 'Sky Line Pink' Super Lustrous Lipstick, which I'll review shortly.

We've had some pretty drastic news here, which I may or may not blog about but it's going to mean some major changes and upheaval in the next couple of months but as the saying goes, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!

I shall leave you with a few pictures of my smiley boy.



Lots of love, Mel & Finn xxx

****Oh I've just seen my first Coca Cola Christmas advert of this year, eeekkkk I can't wait!****

2 comments:

  1. I love the nail varnish...I'll have a look for the same colour here :-) Christmas isn't Christmas without the coca cola advert...I'll have to you tube search to get my fix this year:-) keep smiling xx :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can always post it over if you can't get your hands on it, you need it in your life! Keep looking at your blog pictures of Bintan, sooo amazing!xx

    ReplyDelete