Wednesday 2 November 2011

M.I.A

Hello lovelies!

Sorry I've been a bit MIA since coming back from my jollies. I'll ease myself in gently with a photo post of the things we have done over the last three weeks. I'm busy catching up on your blogs and working out how to use twitter at the moment! * Warning * Picture heavy*

Love Mel & Finn xxx





















If someone could tell me how to put my pictures in a different format I would love to know, it drives me insane having them straight down the page! I'm sure I can do it via Instagram or Flickr, but not sure how? Help!

xx

4 comments:

  1. You look to have had a fab time away.
    Great photos. Good luck with Twitter xx ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. picnik is a great site for photo editing, and collages to make your pictures more "exciting"!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I didn't know you could do collages on picnik, I shall go have a look now! thank you!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww ! Nice pictures!
    And great Halloween costume x

    ReplyDelete