Thursday 24 November 2011

An Interlude

Hello lovelies,

We are headed up North again tonight to celebrate some birthdays. Ryan and I have had a lovely hotel stay booked for us, it'll be the first time we have left Finn over night, he'll be at his Nana and Gramps house but I'm still rather scared about this!

My orders have been delivered to the in-laws so I have lots of posts planned for when I return.

I shall leave you with a few things we have been up to in the past few days, none really beauty related I'm afraid, I have a horrible cold and I've been trying to sweat it out in the gym so I shan't scare you with my rough looking self at the moment!

Glossy box arrival//making salt dough feet//Lush baths//dog walks//nail wraps//sitting up unaided//chatting to daddy//floury hand prints//

Hope you all have a lovely week, it'll be decemeber when I'm home, one step closer to Christmas, eeeekk! Cannot wait to put my Christmas tree up!

Love Mel & Finn xxx

2 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time up north! Cannot wait to see your Christmas tree and little Fin enjoying the pretty lights xx :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely time!! I still hate leaving Seb overnight now, but take the time to enjoy yourself, we all need a break xx

    ReplyDelete