Saturday 5 November 2011

Splish Splash

I thought that I would test out the Stila Smudge Stick from this months GlossyBox at Finn's swimming lesson. 10 splashing babies surely is the ultimate test?

The smudge stick I (and everyone else) received is the colour Moray which is a gorgeous glittery olive green. It glides on gorgeously and delivers a beautiful colour.

This is the result after half an hour of heavy splashing and underwater swims...Sorry about the god awful picture but as you can see it stayed put very well!


On a side note if you're thinking of taking your baby/toddler to swimming lessons, then I highly recommend WaterBabies. It is quite pricey but worth every penny in my opinion. The classes are small enough for everyone to get individual attention, fun and full of energy, the babies are taught lots of life saving skills and seeing your baby swimming under water is just magical.
We are coming to the end of our 10 week course and Finn has done so many under water swims now that he is super confident in the water and loves it.
I'm looking forward to the next course where the mums/dads get to swim underwater with the babies too and play under water games. I think I might get more excited about the lesson than Finn!

Enjoy bonfire night if you're going to see a display, I love this time of year but alas it is pouring down here so I don't think we'll be going anywhere!

Love Mel & Finn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment